My Wonderland Life

Thursday 20 March 2014

Hadiah Pertama "KAMI"

Salam uols,

Apa kabar semua? harap semua sihat ye...ahaks, pemulaan yang begitu sopan dan boleh buat orang blueeeekkkssss hahahaa..what ever pun it the good effort to change lor. Kan nak kawen tidak lama lagi..so control my self to be a good gurl..so i think i need change my title of blog..it was not " A gurlz like survive" but " A housewife survive" hehehe, poyo je lebih. Actually I don't need to discuss that detail..just for this page i need to share about our prezent!!!!  yes..yes..and yes,  for the first present we received from Batu Pahat friend..actually not the actual, but he mention at my LINE as he create special present for us...very appreciate it. Thanks man!!. he also mention that the present was OTW hehehe...so sik sabar kamek kowh hahaha..dah kelaur bahasa sarawak pun hehehe..but i like entry kali nih, combination of three language hahaha...ok..so here just share what he share with me about our wedding present..if I received it, i will share to u all. ok, that all and have enjoy reading....





Lots of LOVE,
Aniz

No comments:

Post a Comment